Re: Help with RH7

Subject: Re: Help with RH7
From: Jane Sorensen <judydh -at- TOTAL -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 17:28:55 -0400

Carla:

It sounds like you don't have a TOC. If you don't want one, you can set
the default topic using the Project Settings > Project tab (RH7,
ctrl-shift-?). You can also do it from the Help Workshop (parent
program of the WinHelp Compiler, I believe) from the Options button >
General tab.

go nuts.

jane

Carla McKenzie wrote:

> I'm using RH 7 and when I run the file, the Index tab or the Find Setup
> Wizard is displayed on the screen. I know there is a way to setup a
> default topic, but it doesn't seem to be working. Am I missing something?
>
> From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000==

begin:vcard
n:Sorensen;Jane
tel;home:514-341-8083
tel;work:514-332-6430
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:www.vedge.com
org:Visual Edge Software;Documentation
adr:;;3950 Cote Vertu;St. Laurent;Quebec;H4R 1V4;
version:2.1
email;internet:jane -at- visualedge -dot- com
title:Technical Writer
fn:Jane Sorensen
end:vcard