PostScript Versions

Subject: PostScript Versions
From: Jane Sorensen <judydh -at- TOTAL -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 11:46:03 -0400

Hi all

I am rather annoyed to find out that GhostView, which we ship with our
UNIX PostScript files, is overlapping text on a postscript file that I
generated on a PC using FrameMaker 5.5 and Adobe PostScript version 5.
To my logic, this should not be happening. I have to do it now anyway,
but what do you think?

Jane

begin:vcard
n:Sorensen;Jane
tel;home:514-341-8083
tel;work:514-332-6430
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:www.vedge.com
org:Visual Edge Software;Documentation
adr:;;3950 Cote Vertu;St. Laurent;Quebec;H4R 1V4;
version:2.1
email;internet:jane -at- visualedge -dot- com
title:Technical Writer
fn:Jane Sorensen
end:vcard