Re: Should I Bill for Time Reading?

Subject: Re: Should I Bill for Time Reading?
From: Tom Johnson <johnsont -at- STARCUTTER -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 07:52:35 -0400

Ask your manager if he is willing to pay you for improving your skills. If
you think he wouldn't approve your request, you shouldn't bill for it. If
you think he will approve it, then ask him.

Now I'd better get back to work because I'm not sure my manager likes me to
take the time to respond to posts. He does give me the freedom to read to
learn though.

Tom Johnson
Elk Rapids, Michigan - On the freshwater coast

johnsont -at- starcutter -dot- com work
thomasj -at- freeway -dot- net personal