Re: Summary - including only part of dialog in screen shot

Subject: Re: Summary - including only part of dialog in screen shot
From: Marilyn Flax <Marilyn_Flax -at- PRESENCE -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 18:13:43 +1000

I have been outlining the appropriate part of the screen with a Word drawing
object (eg a rectangle). This way I can create one picture in PSP and link
it in various places in the document, but refer to different parts using the
drawing object. I feel I have better version control over my pictures. I
suppose your decision is based on what is critical.