Re: The Interview from Hell! Who are they?

Subject: Re: The Interview from Hell! Who are they?
From: Marilynne Smith <marilyns -at- QUALCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 17:53:34 -0700

My worst interview came when, after explaining the work, the interviewer
took me back to meet "the girls." She took me to a conference room where
"the girls" were waiting, then introduced me, saying in a teacherly voice
". . . the girls have each written a question to ask you. . . "

I couldn't get out of there fast enough, it was like being a visitor in 6th
grade. So, perhaps this was a good interview. I knew I wouldn't fit.

Marilynne

At 07:52 AM 6/1/99 , Brierley, Sean wrote:
>Au contraire. I would very much like to go through that interview process
>with the goal of having a lot of free fun--not actually looking for the job.
>However, I'll not pay for the airfare to do so <vbg>.
>
>My worst interview began with me being seated in a chair in the middle of a
>semi-circle of tables. There were twelve interviewers and, after the first
>30 seconds, the gloves came off and there was no longer any structure to the
>interview process . . ..
>
>Sean
>sean -at- quodata -dot- com

Marilynne Smith marilyns -at- qualcomm -dot- com
Sr. Technical Writer (619) 651-6664
QUALCOMM AE-203B
"We're creating a wireless world"

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=