Re: HTML to HTML Help to Windows Help?

Subject: Re: HTML to HTML Help to Windows Help?
From: Mary Deaton <m_deaton -at- KWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 07:03:30 -0700

ForeHelp's current version (3?) will let you import HTML files and then
output both Windows Help and HTML Help. I am not aware of others that will
do this same thing. You can learn more about ForeHelp at http://www.ff.com.

Mary Deaton
President, KNOWware, LLC
(206) 682-6113
* Smart User Assistance and Training http://www.kware.com
* Microsoft MVP for HTML Help
* Program Associate, Winwriters 2000 Online Conference
http://www.winwriters.com/ohc.htm
* Speaker, Help Technology Conference,
http://www.winwriters.com/htc99.htm