HTML to HTML Help to Windows Help?

Subject: HTML to HTML Help to Windows Help?
From: Kim Nylander <nylanderk -at- IPIX -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 08:57:11 -0400

Hello!

I have a major project coming up. I have a software manual that I'm in
the final stages of writing. The original manual is a Corel Ventura 8
document which is produced in a printed manual, PDF, and HTML. I also
have to create a Windows help file.

I have a copy of Robohelp 6.0. I have used RoboHelp to create Help files
by using a Word document style sheet. After that, I used to give the
documents to the programmers to complete the Help files. This will be my
first major help file creation.

I have at most two weeks.

Does anyone know if it is possible to translate thoroughly indexed HTML
pages into Help files? I can create HTML very easily. It would be very
nice to take the HTML and move it into a Help file, but I don't know if
it is possible. HTML help files are not an option at this time.

Any suggestions are greatly welcome! I'll provide a summary after the
verdict is in.

Thank you for any help or suggestions.

Kim Nylander

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=