Backup Files

Subject: Backup Files
From: Melissa Morgan <mmorgan -at- INTREPID -dot- CDG-HARGRAY -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 12:55:00 -0500

Hello all!

Does anyone know if there is a way to retrieve an FM
backup file if you have already said 'No' at the prompt
"A backup file exists. Do you want to open it?". I said
no, because at some point one of my co-workers had
told me not to open the backup because it would be
corrupt. I guess this wasn't the right thing to do, though
because now the backup isn't showing up in the file
list, and I've lost all I've been working on all morning.

If anyone knows where this file might reside, please
help!

Melissa Morgan
mmorgan -at- intrepid -dot- cdg-hargray -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=