Re: Feedback forms and questionnaires

Subject: Re: Feedback forms and questionnaires
From: "Parker, Cassandra M." <CMPARKER -at- INTERMEDIA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 11:20:09 -0400

Margaret,

I am not the one who requested the information about the Feedback form and
questionnaire but thank you for the website. I was able to use more
information than the feedback form.

This TechWriter List is such a valuable resource and because the majority of
the information is shared, it allows others with interest in the different
subjects to benefit as well.

The SUBJECT lines are very important because it's the opening to the e-mail.
If the SUBJECT line sparks my interest, then I'll read the e-mail. If it
doesn't, I simply delete the message without reading.

THANKS again for sharing the website with the list members,
Cassandra Parker
Intermedia Communications, Inc.
IS Applications Delivery
Phone: (813) 829-6560