Feedback forms and questionnaires

Subject: Feedback forms and questionnaires
From: Margaret Packman <mpackman -at- CISCO -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 11:58:56 -0700

Larissa Neumann <neumannl -at- DSCLTD -dot- COM> asked for samples of documentation web
feedback forms.

Larissa, check out:
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/index.htm

If you click FEEDBACK in the menu bar, you will see the form we use. I have
gotten some feedback on my docs this way, although most feedback still comes
via tech support.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=