CorelDraw Q

Subject: CorelDraw Q
From: Damien Braniff <Damien_Braniff -at- PAC -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 10:01:06 +0100

Over the years I've used both Illustrator and CorelDraw and have found them to
offer very similar features. Usually what one does the other does, though not
necessarily in the same way! I'm currently using CorelDraw and I'm a bit
stumped. What I'd like to do is have text fit inside a shape (e.g, a circle) as
if it was a text box and automatically wrap around in the circle (as it would in
a "normal" rectangular text box). I know how to do it in Illustrator (not much
help!) and I'd be surprised if it can't be done in Corel Draw but i'm a bit
flummoxed as to how to do it. Is it possible? How?!!

All help appreciated.

TIA

Damien Braniff
Technical Author