Re: Writers using own names

Subject: Re: Writers using own names
From: Jane Bergen <jbergen1 -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 23:40:29 -0500

What a great idea. I've done LOTS of screenshots with my own name
filled in, but then used PaintShop Pro to replace the names with
generic sounding Leslies, Kims, etc. Now I think I'll leave a few....
it will save me work but more importantly show prospective employers
that I not only wrote the manual, but did the screenshots and graphic
work, too.

But, er....I think I'll skip the developer name advice. I would be too
afraid that it would slip by my team of editors (usually just
me...flying solo!) and wind up in the hands of a confused customer.

Thanks,

Jane Bergen