Summarizing to the list

Subject: Summarizing to the list
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 08:58:31 -0700

BTW, people..

Between yesterday's question on making up names and
today's question on section titles, I've received
close to 50 responses yesterday and probably close to
20 today...and many of them were names I've never seen
postd before :-)

Many of the suggestions were quite innovative,
interesting (like the one that uses reggae musician
names), creative, and maybe even useful.

Therefore, over the weekend, I'll be copying each
response to a web page on my site and sending out a
post with the url the beginning of next week.

Thanks for your input.

Interestingly, I received some (not many) responses
that asked that I ommitt the contributor's name if I
summarize to the list, so I'll be ommitting the names
of the contributors on the web page.
===
John Posada
Western Union International