Re: Section Title

Subject: Re: Section Title
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 11:13:59 -0400

How about:

"About Windows"
"Using Windows"
"Windows Basics"
"Getting Started with Windows"
"Stuff Novices Need to Know (MIS need not apply)"

Also, how about breaking your project into two books and putting the
mishmash into it's own tome? However, have you considered that MIS
management might need the basics even more than the non-computer users?

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

>>> Definitions
>>> Administration
>>> etc.
>>> Button Bars
>>> (not done yet)
>>>[Application] Manual
>>> Conventions
>>> Support
>>> Frequently Assked Questions
>>> Tips and Hints
>>> etc.
>>>
>>>You get the point.
>>>
>>>My problem is: What the h*** do I call this mishmash
>>>of instructional information?
>>>
>>>I've considered:
>>>
>>>Windows and [Application] Basics
>>>How to Run [Application]