Re: Letting Off Steam

Subject: Re: Letting Off Steam
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 16:39:20 -0400

Hallo:

I only distribute PDFs for review, be it from Word or FrameMaker or
whatever. Reviewers can note down page and para numbers or print individual
pages or ranges as needed.

Over the years, I have found all SMEs to be very valuable resources.
However, they are neither writers nor familiar with the style guides.
Occasionally, I get the occasional reviewer who writes "never use a
preposition to end a sentence with," but those are few and far between and
they do not have access to the source.

Good luck.

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

P.S. Were you wondering why the others in your department left? Will they
*really* be back <vbg>.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=