Re: What kind of names do you make up?

Subject: Re: What kind of names do you make up?
From: Mary Deaton <m_deaton -at- KWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 11:49:27 -0700

Even dead actors and baseball players have estates who may control the use
of their name and image. I would avoid any known person. You can use the web
to look up first names and last names and then randomly link them to each
other. If you can document you did it this way, you are protected from any
liability in the event you use a real persons name.

Mary Deaton
President, KNOWware, LLC
(206) 682-6113
* Smart User Assistance and Training http://www.kware.com
* Microsoft MVP for HTML Help
* Program Associate, Winwriters 200 Online Conference
http://www.winwriters.com/ohc.htm
* Speaker, HElp Technology Conference,
http://www.winwriters.com/htc99.htm
* and all-around great gal!