Re: What kind of names do you make up?

Subject: Re: What kind of names do you make up?
From: "Amy G. Peacock" <apeacock -at- WOLFENET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 11:39:05 -0700

I like to have fun with this too. I work for a restaurant management
company and so I get to make up menu items. Tuna Suprise anyone?

Also, I create the name of vendors using the names of my pets. one of
my cats was name Hamlet so I named one vendor "Hamlet's Hairball
Emporium."

As for the names of people I usually stick with plain
boring stuff like John Smith and Mary Jones as well as using my own
name. I use fake ssns and address etc. though.

Amy Peacock
techwriter & jewelrymaker
Snohomish, Washington
apeacock -at- wolfenet -dot- com

"How do I set my laser printer to stun?"
11 days until the Summer Solstice

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=