easy robohelp question... -Reply

Subject: easy robohelp question... -Reply
From: Bill Sullivan <bsullivan -at- POWERWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 14:24:50 -0400

>There's the placeholder tag you can place on a page denoted by the # mark,
so you can link a TOC at the top of the HTML page to subsequent parts on
the same page. How can I recreate this within robohelp?

I did this the other day in what RoboHTML calls the TrueCode tab. But first, because I never can remember the exact wording of the tags, I went to a web page that uses this function and made notes on the source code. That seemed easier to me than trying to figure out what this is called and trying to locate it in RoboHTML's online help (which is often of greater assistance than their manuals.)

Bill S.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000