Re: easy robohelp question...

Subject: Re: easy robohelp question...
From: "Weisner Associates Inc." <info -at- WEISNER -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 21:41:16 -0500

Hey Gil,

Pretty simple. In RH HTML, from the Insert menu select Bookmark. Enter the name of the anchor tag you wish to place. You can then create a link or a TOC reference to that spot in the HTML document.

Best of luck,

Ben Weisner
Certified RoboHELP Trainer/Consultant (for the time being)
________________________________
Weisner Associates Inc.
Online Information Consulting and Training Services
http://www.weisner.com
The Truth is Out There!
http://www.htmlbasedhelp.com
WinWriters Online Help Conference
http://www.winwriters.com/ohc.htm

At 02:50 PM 6/9/99 , Gil Yaker wrote:
>Please excuse the fact that I havn't looked at a book on HTML for a few
>years now and thus my terminology is way off...
>
>There's the placeholder tag you can place on a page denoted by the # mark,
>so you can link a TOC at the top of the HTML page to subsequent parts on
>the same page.
>
>How can I recreate this within robohelp? That is, placing different topics
>in the same screen?
>
>TIA
>
>Gil Yaker
>gyaker -at- csc -dot- com