Re: What kind of names do you make up?

Subject: Re: What kind of names do you make up?
From: Karen Toast <karen -dot- toast -at- WATCHGUARD -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 10:51:01 -0700

I've always found it useful to take an existing "live" database, pull it
into a spreadsheet and then randomly delete cells shifting data up or down a
few records. I parse phone and soc numbers into pieces and do the same. So
no phone number or soc# remains live. The nice thing about this method is
that the resulting data looks and feels like the real thing. The only
problem left is with company names. With many databases, a simple search and
replace on a few key words solves the problem.

Toast

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=