Re: OT? Ode to Word

Subject: Re: OT? Ode to Word
From: "Starr, Mike (MED)" <Michael -dot- Starr -at- AMERMSX -dot- MED -dot- GE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 15:57:42 -0500

My reply was a serious reply not meant to be rude at all. If I were to
take a project for a client with Interleaf as the client's tool of
choice then complain bitterly because I wasn't able to make it jump
through hoops like I can with my own native tool, then someone else
would be just as justified in saying the same sorts of things about me.
Obviously, Jacque wasn't qualified to accept the project. I have
absolutely no sympathy for someone in that kind of situation. If you
expect me to substitute "kindness" for telling the truth about when
someone misrepresents their abilities, don't hold your breath. Believe
me, I wasn't even beginning to be unkind. Jacque deserved to be
criticized.

Mike