Indexes, pdfs and Word

Subject: Indexes, pdfs and Word
From: Melonie Holliman <melonie -dot- holliman -at- TXEXMTA4 -dot- AMD -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 14:34:17 -0500

Howdy,

Sorry for bringing this topic here, folks. I have search the Word lists and
cannot find anything on this.

I have a manual in Word which I decided to keep in separate files. I used
the RD fields to generate the TOC and the index. Is there anyway to
automatically generate hyperlinks in the index and TOC when I transfer
it to pdf?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Melonie R. Holliman
Technical Writer