Re: Word 97 - TOC and page numbers

Subject: Re: Word 97 - TOC and page numbers
From: Debbie Packer <dpacker -at- STINGRAYBOATS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 14:32:10 -0400

WOW!

You guys are really great! I must have received 10 responses within 15
minutes. I know of no other place you can get that kind of service,
especially on a Friday afternoon. :)

Thanks a lot for the help. I appreciate it. I'm fixing my page numbers at
this very moment.

Thanks again and have a great weekend.

Debbie

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=