Re: Interview Etiquette

Subject: Re: Interview Etiquette
From: Rebecca Merck <Rebecca -dot- Merck -at- ONESOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 12:11:43 -0400

Oh, I have to disagree with David -- I am actively turned off by thank you
letters where the candidate takes it as an opportunity to tell me that they
are the ideal candidate for the job, and lists the reasons why. Those
reasons should have been abundantly clear to me in the interview.

What I appreciate is a letter from a candidate that DOESN'T use it as a
marketing opportunity, but thanks me for my time.

Maybe just me.

-rjm

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=