Re: Intentionally Left Blank

Subject: Re: Intentionally Left Blank
From: Lisa Mishli <LMISH -at- ROBOTEC -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 12:14:54 +0300

Our techwriting team adopted an idea, whose source I do not recall (but it
may have been this list).
We have replaced the "intentionally left blank" phrase with an arrow
pointing to the right
(character Alt+0243 in ZapfDingbats BT or Monotype Sorts, about 40 pts in
size).
We think our users can clearly understand the significance of this "road
sign".
We even have a Word style which automatically inserts this character,
followed by a page break, and a chapter heading style.

Lisa Mishli
Eshed Robotec (1982) Ltd.
Rosh HaAyin, Israel
lmish -at- robotec -dot- co -dot- il