Re: Problem With Microsoft Word97?

Subject: Re: Problem With Microsoft Word97?
From: joanne grey <j_grey -at- WRITEANGLES -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 06:33:48 -0700

Connie Giordano wrote:

> I had this problem for over a year, until I removed the Allow Fast Saves
> option. SR-1 and SR-2 do not fully solve the problem, and they broke the API

I can second this. We used to have this problem when we did work in
Word, and turning off the Fast Save helped not just the big red x
problem, but made the whole thing seem more stable.

Joanne Grey j_grey -at- writeangles -dot- com
Write Angles www.writeangles.com

The deepest principle in human nature is the craving to be
appreciated. -William James

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=