Re: Problem With Microsoft Word97?

Subject: Re: Problem With Microsoft Word97?
From: Connie Giordano <CPGLJG -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 07:41:57 EDT

I had this problem for over a year, until I removed the Allow Fast Saves
option. SR-1 and SR-2 do not fully solve the problem, and they broke the API
between Word and Robohelp! So I don't have either release installed, but now
that I don't have the Fast Save option selected, I don't have the red X
problem anymore.

HTH

Connie Giordano

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=