Re: TRAINING: RoboHELP Training in Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco

Subject: Re: TRAINING: RoboHELP Training in Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco
From: Mary Choy <mchoy -at- SIRIUS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 15:23:01 +0000

Personal recommendation -- I took a couple of these classes (the Classics)
about a year and a half ago in SF. They were very hands-on, well-paced, and
thorough. The instructors were entertaining and direct. I took them partly as a
refresher, and partly to be sure I was really using Robohelp features to their
fullest. (I wasn't :) )

Cheers!
/Mare

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=