"webhelp" and java

Subject: "webhelp" and java
From: Mary Choy <mchoy -at- SIRIUS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 11:17:02 -0700

I have a client creating an application in java. The application is made to
look just like a regular windows-based app (you know, dialog boxes, menu,
etc.).

The client insisted I make the help app in HTML, not in the standard
Robohelp Classic.

So I did, using Robohelp-for-HTML version 7. I made it, saved it, and then
did Single-Source-Output to Webhelp. I then gave them all the files in the
/webhelp directory. They can't get it to run consistently. Sometimes, they
click WHStart.htm and it comes up, but the pages do not click to actual
content htm's. Other times, they can't get it to launch.

HELP!!

It of course launches fine on my computer. Even when I move the entire
/webhelp to a different drive and launch.

Much obliged,
/mary
Mary Choy, Technical Writer
mchoy -at- sirius -dot- com