FAO Nortel Networks writers - making contact

Subject: FAO Nortel Networks writers - making contact
From: "Cheyne, Andy" <acheyne -at- X-CEL -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 14:16:46 +0100

The company I work for has just been acquired by Nortel Networks. If
there are any Nortel writers on the list, please get in touch. I want
to start learning about the culture we'll be coming into - styles,
standards, that sort of thing. (And there's a small possibility you'd
like to know something about us!)

Please reply off-list to acheyne -at- x-cel -dot- co -dot- uk

Apologies for sending this, which is to all intents an internal
communication, to the entire list. It'll be a little while before the
systems here are integrated with Nortel's, and I'd really like to
start getting acquainted as soon as I can.

Thanks in advance
Andy Cheyne

The information in this email is confidential and privileged and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity listed above. If you are neither the intended individual or entity listed above, nor the person responsible for the delivery of this email to the intended recipients, you are hereby notified that any unauthorised distribution, copying or use of this email is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the X-CEL system manager at mis -at- x-cel -dot- co -dot- uk or on +44 1276 674000.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=