Re: Catalog Publishing Systems

Subject: Re: Catalog Publishing Systems
From: "Starr, Mike (MED)" <Michael -dot- Starr -at- AMERMSX -dot- MED -dot- GE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 12:38:56 -0500

Hello, Arlen

It might be worth investigating Ventura (yes, Ventura <grin<). Several
years ago I was working on a catalog for a company and used what was
then called Ventura Database Publisher to import the data. I see from
recent promotional material that Ventura Database Publisher is now part
of the standard Ventura Publisher package available from Corel. If you
can build a query to retrieve the data, Ventura should be able to work
with that to make it a dynamic catalog.

Best of luck.

Mike Starr

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=