TW Job Climate in Boca Raton, Fla.

Subject: TW Job Climate in Boca Raton, Fla.
From: rmarriage -at- DETECTIONSYS -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 14:10:53 -0500

Colleagues,

My wife an I are considering moving to the Boca Raton/Fort Lauderdale area for
two years (maybe longer if we like it!). I would greatly appreciate it if any of
you could supply me with any information (either statistical or anecdotal) on
the Technical Writing job climate in that area. Any resources you can point me
to will also be greatly appreciated.

[Already checked the salary calculator (thank you Sonja Waller et al!). I'd need
a 13% raise to break even!]

Thanks!

Rob Marriage
Technical Writer