Re: Help: Template

Subject: Re: Help: Template
From: Bob Gembey <bob -at- SUPERNOVA -dot- NL>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 17:40:19 +0200

It would be helpful if you told us what it is you are going to be writing
installation instructions for? Software? Hardware? A big program,
little utilities, what kind of software/hardware. Or is it TV sets or
refrigerators? And the intended audience is also useful information.

<<I'm looking for a template to help get me going with some writing I need
to do. ... The documents
will be published on-line and will be mostly installation instructions.
I'm
trying to make it look like I know what I'm talking about!>>

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=