Help: Template

Subject: Help: Template
From: "Hochstatter, Mike" <MHochstatter -at- PROVIDENCE -dot- ORG>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 08:20:25 -0700

I'm new to technical writing and I'm with an organization that has never had
a technical writer. Consequently, I'm making this up as I go along. I'm
looking for a template to help get me going with some writing I need to do.
I hope I'm using the term "template" properly. I don't think I'm interested
in details right now. I'm just looking for a suggested document structure,
that is, Introduction, Installation Steps, Conclusion, etc. The documents
will be published on-line and will be mostly installation instructions. I'm
trying to make it look like I know what I'm talking about!

All suggestions are welcome.

Thanks.

Mike Hochstatter
Technical Writer, Providence Health System
mhochstatter -at- providence -dot- org

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=