ANN: Free JavaHelp Authoring Tool

Subject: ANN: Free JavaHelp Authoring Tool
From: Solutionsoft News <solutionsoftnews -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 05:03:12 GMT

We'd like to make everyone here aware of HelpBreeze JavaHelp Editon. This is
the first authoring tool specifically designed for creating help systems in
Sun's new JavaHelp format. JavaHelp is expected to become the standard help
system for Java applications.

HelpBreeze JavaHelp Edition offers a complete environment for developing
JavaHelp systems, including a WYSIWYG editor and drag and drop tools for
creating a table of contents, index and other aspects of JavaHelp systems.
With HelpBreeze, it's easy for developers to add online help to Java apps.

You can download a free pre-release copy of the software now from
http://www.solutionsoft.com/javahelp.htm. This pre-release version will
expire in 90 days; however, we anticipate making the software free, at least
for a while, even after its commercial release in the next few weeks.

HelpBreeze JavaHelp Edition has been developed by Solutionsoft, one of the
leading commercial help authoring tool vendors for MS Windows since 1993.

If you will be working with JavaHelp, please try a copy of our tool and let
us know what you think!

Thanks,

Solutionsoft
http://www.solutionsoft.com/javahelp.htm