Re: Should I Say Something?

Subject: Re: Should I Say Something?
From: "Comeau, Lisa" <Lisa -dot- Comeau -at- MOH -dot- GOV -dot- ON -dot- CA>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 11:50:17 -0400

John said:
"What if what you critique something that was written by the person you are
interviewing with and he was real proud of that content?"

...and what if you were given the sample chock full of errors to see how you
react, or how well you proofread? Catch 22. You could always ask where the
samples came from, why they were chosen - anyrthing to get more info, and
then ask if they would be interested in your comments...

Lisa Comeau
Accounts Representative, Client Services Group
Y2K/Exchange Project, Ontario Ministry of Health
Office: (416) 327 1112
Pager: (416) 715 9198
mailto: Lisa -dot- Comeau -at- moh -dot- gov -dot- on -dot- ca

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=