Re: 'Prepend' isn't a word, is it?

Subject: Re: 'Prepend' isn't a word, is it?
From: "Comeau, Lisa" <Lisa -dot- Comeau -at- MOH -dot- GOV -dot- ON -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 13:36:44 -0400

My MickeySoft Word gives me several options as other words for "append", one
of them being "affix", which would work for either append or prepend. BTW -
"append" is defined as "put in", and in this case, it it considered
synonymous with "affix"...

Lisa Comeau
Accounts Representative, Client Services Group
Y2K/Exchange Project, Ontario Ministry of Health
Office: (416) 327 1112
Pager: (416) 715 9198
mailto: Lisa -dot- Comeau -at- moh -dot- gov -dot- on -dot- ca

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=