Re: Another Frame graphic question

Subject: Re: Another Frame graphic question
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 07:56:26 -0700

For those on digest and for those that asked to see
the responses to the question about spaces above an
anchored frame (and there were MANY, some quite
innovative), I'll be posting all of the responses to a
web page over the weekend, linked from my Tech Writer
web page (http://www.tdandw.com).

I'll then post the url to the Techwriter and Frame
list.

> Saw your question, and didn't see that anyone
> replied (I get the digest, so
> if anyone has, I apologize), so here goes. What I

===
John Posada
Western Union International
(w) jposada -at- westernunion -dot- com