Did you know that you can launch a graphic editor from inside of Frame?

Subject: Did you know that you can launch a graphic editor from inside of Frame?
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 12:47:55 -0700

HEY GUYS!!!!!

I discovered something. Maybe some of you know this,
but I didn't...

I had a graphic referenced into an anchored frame in
my Frame document, v.5.5.2

By mistake, I did a fast double click on the image. I
hear my hard disk chugging away, then all of a sudden,
Paint Shop Pro loads with my image, ready for editing!

WHOA!!! Way Cool!

===
John Posada
Western Union International