Re: stats to back me up

Subject: Re: stats to back me up
From: Sharon Burton-Hardin <sharonburton -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 07:41:13 -0700

See Karen Shriver's Dynamics in Document design. She has studies. Small
groups but not unreasonable to extrapolate to the population as a whole.

I am not too awake yet so I am not going to try to quote the studies but she
has them and they are good.

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
President of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
www.iestc.org
Anthrobytes Consulting
Home of RoboNEWS(tm), the unofficial RoboHELP newsletter
www.anthrobytes.com
Check out www.WinHelp.net!
See www.sharonburton.com!