HTML regression query

Subject: HTML regression query
From: Christina Nevin <cnevin -at- CACI -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 11:05:13 +0100

Greetings everyone.

I've just been given the job of integrating the latest VBA Help Kit online
Help with our own software online Help. I use RoboHelp and integrated the
previous versions together with no problems.

However - this time they've given me only a VBA HTML Helpfile (.chm), and
don't have any .hlp, .cnt, .rtf or .doc files I can use. That is all they
can give me, and my boss wants online help, not HTML help. And (naturally!)
he wants it yesterday...

I spent yesterday wrestling with this and am stumped. .rtf or .hlp into
.html is no problems - but the other way?
The only thing I can think of is to cut and paste it into a document and
rebuild it from there. Fortunately there are no .shg graphics in the file,
but even so it's going to take a while.

Can anyone think of an easier way to do this - or is there some piece of
'regression' software out there I can use? Suggestions very gratefully
accepted,

Regards,
Christina Nevin

Technical Author