Save As PDF & Mac & UNIX ...

Subject: Save As PDF & Mac & UNIX ...
From: John Hoppe <johnh -at- RADIONICS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 13:18:10 -0400

I, too, have found that the "Save as pdf..." command does not work on my
Mac (PowerPC with 96 MB RAM). Selecting this command simply causes Frame to
hang until I force a quit.

Now I print to a PS file, using the Adobe PS printer (NOT the PDF Writer),
then distill that separately using Distiller. So far so good.

Hey, Adobe, fix this, will you?

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=