Re: Illegitimate Questions?????

Subject: Re: Illegitimate Questions?????
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 10:24:31 -0700

> What you could say is that you will give them the
> information as long as
> they don't mind you sharing the name of their
> company with other potential
> employers. That would probably bring an end to that
> topic of discussion
> without creating hard feelings.

That is usually my response for any question that I
might be asked but feel uneasy about answering.

Q: Can we ask you how much you've been offered by
other positions you've interviewed at?
A:Sure, as long as I can mention your offer to others
I might be interviewing at.

Q: Can we see some work you've done at past
assignments?
A: Sure, as long as I'll be able to show the work I do
for you at assignments after yours.

Hey! It's the Golden Rule, so it has to be a fair
response..."Do unto others as ...."
===
John Posada
Western Union International