Re: skill level & what to include on resume

Subject: Re: skill level & what to include on resume
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 09:58:17 -0400

Hallo:

Take a Windoze class somewhere, like CompUSA. Spend 20 or 30 hours building
your own personal web site using the free space Earthlink provides. After
this, you'll be an intermediate user, right?

Anyway, include the Windows and HTML experience on your resume and be
prepared to discuss exactly, and honestly, what that experience is. Unless,
of course, you find you are still struggling with Windows and/or HTML, in
which case see paragraph 1 <g>.

As for the Word experience, just list the experience with the app and don't
tie it to a particular platform. If you are proficient with the program on
Mac, you will be in Windows, too (expect more speed and more crashes <vbg>).

All the best.

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=