Non-English spellchecker for English Windows

Subject: Non-English spellchecker for English Windows
From: david wisz <davidwisz -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 19:24:25 PDT

My company is looking for multilingual spellcheck software to produce
typo-free French and Spanish college applications before we put them online.

We have narrowed our search down to two possibilities:
Proofing Tools (http://proofing.com/proofingcom/pages/Off97.asp)
and Universal Translator
(http://orders.xoom.com/lfut/xmlfuts0504/)

Does anyone have experience with either of these programs? I would like to
hear any positive or negative experience you have had.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a different French-Spanish
spellchecker compatible with WindowsNT, U.S. English version?

Thanks!

David Wisz
davidwisz -at- hotmail -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=