What to do?

Subject: What to do?
From: Elizabeth Vollbach <bethvollbach -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 17:55:08 -0700

I sometimes read the TECHWR-L list after work. When I read such silly
and L-O-N-G overreactions as GhostWolf's to those tips of the day, I
wonder how he finds the time to go on and on and on like this and make
such statements about the Trenchcoat Mafia. Who (*WHO*) would associate
them with those tips of the day? Who could come up with that? Was he
kidding and I missed the joke? I had to reread what he said because I
couldn't believe a tech writer would say it. (I usually have a high
opinion of tech writers' intelligence.) Beth

--
bethvollbach -at- earthlink -dot- net
http://www.evansplumbing.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=