Interleaf 6.3 question

Subject: Interleaf 6.3 question
From: KRBROWN -at- ARINC -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 20:31:00 -0400

I have an Interleaf question, but rather than trying to explain it to
the whole list, is there an Interleaf expert I can ask? It's
regarding creating autonumbers in a catalog. Please answer me
privately if you've worked in Interleaf and know about catalogs and
autonumbers.

I hope this is the right forum for this--I've been a lurker, but now I
need this question answered!

Thanks,

Kimberly Brown, krbrown -at- arinc -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=