Re: A Modest Proposal

Subject: Re: A Modest Proposal
From: Tommy Green <tgreen -at- AESBUS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 17:08:23 -0500

If it's necessary to specify gender, or to make avoidance of gender a
>> glaring issue, why not use the appropriate gender symbols in documen --
>> excuse me, docuPERSONtation?
>>
>I'm sorry, I take great personal offense at your sexist language. The
>correct term is "docuperchildtation." Please try to be more sensitive in
>the future. Thank you.

Gentlemen, please... the proper term would be docuPEOPLEtation.

BUT... What about us "Leveragologists???" I have been studying leveragistics
for years and...no respect...I'm tired of it.....WAAAHH

"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers."
--Thomas Watson, chairman of IBM, 1943

Tommy D. Green
AESBUS Technology Group
(281) 587-2247 ext 130