Re: Word to PDF (What is the best graphic file to use?)

Subject: Re: Word to PDF (What is the best graphic file to use?)
From: Toni Williams TPG/SG <towilliams -at- PROCYONGROUP -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 13:50:19 -0700

I have been following this thread because our company will soon be
converting our main product's
documentation to PDF and the following post brought a question to mind.

What is the primary purpose of converting to PDF?

If it is to supply the user with an online document, this problem with fuzzy
graphics may well defeat
the purpose.

If it is to supply the user with an easy way to obtain printed documentation
then there is no problem.

Any comments or opinions? Thanks.

Toni Williams
towilliams -at- procyongroup -dot- com