Re: Only Human[was Fwd: What if Dr. Seuss wrote technical manuals ]

Subject: Re: Only Human[was Fwd: What if Dr. Seuss wrote technical manuals ]
From: "Nash, Steve" <Steve -dot- Nash -at- BRAID -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 15:27:38 +0100

HERE HERE !!

Michael Wing, we didn't need to have to read your dribble, stop
wasting our time, don't you know what this list is for.....
the original post was humourous, if you didn't like it, don't be so
foolish as to commit the same crime you are senselessly whining about...
perhaps you were just gagging to write to the list and had nothing
better to send, get a project !!!

Steve

> eagles -at- CONNECTION -dot- COM on 04/23/99 04:18:11 PM
> Please respond to eagles -at- CONNECTION -dot- COM@Internet
> To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU@Internet
> cc:
> Subject: Only Human[was Fwd: What if Dr. Seuss wrote technical
> manuals]
>
> I sincerely hope that Michael Wing never writes anything to the list
> (other
> than what he wrote below) that can be construed as a senseless flame,
> unnecessary, and rude, lest he receive the same treatment. On behalf of
> the
> person he originally flamed, allow me to say, take it offline, Michael, if
> you want to play list admin. Secondly, what you did is far worse, and not
> funny.
>
> Folks, I think some of us need to lighten up a bit here, eh? We all have
> "DEL" buttons on our keyboards, I trust...
>
> Tom.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=